Sunday, December 26, 2010

Finley's First Birthday!

Well, Finn is one year old! I can't believe it! We celebrated his birthday a little early so that my family could be there. It was so much fun! Here are some cute pictures of the event.


He loved the bows. In fact, that was his favorite thing about Christmas, too.


He wasn't sure about the candle.


Messy cake face!


And here is a video of him chowing down. The first thing he did was pull the frosting off in one big strip. (It was fudgey frosting.) But, of course, we missed that. Oh well!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh! I love birthday's! I can't beleive Finn is already 1. He is adorable and that cake looks amazing. Did you make it?

I am a mother! said...

Fun times! Yes...did you make that GORGEOUS cake??

Amanda said...

No, I bought it. We celebrated early, the day before Thanksgiving, and I was done cooking. Oh well.