Sunday, January 16, 2011

Losing Weight, take 2

Well, some of you may remember that about this time 2 years ago, I decided to lose a bunch of weight. I had lost 24lbs, and then I got pregnant. And I was still doing pretty good weight-wise. Surprisingly! I weighed less when I delivered Finn than I did before I lost weight. Well, anyway, I gained some weight after I had him, and so I have decided to lose weight again. I have been doing it for about a month now, and I have lost nine pounds! Yay for me!
The goal is to lose 50 lbs, and also to exercise. I didn't exercise at all last time. I did pretty well exercising every day until Christmas. And I haven't done it since. Shameful. Anyway- just thought I should tell you because I am excited about it. Also, I am wearing my skinny jeans- jeans I bought online that were too small. And they fit just great! I am feeling pretty good!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome! I am still planning on doing a 5K this summer, unless you are with child. Well, you could still walk if you are already in the exercising habit! I am proud of you and can't wait to see you!

TheEmmetts said...

Thats Great!! Im so happy for you :) I am joining in the weightloss train!! :) haven't lost anything yet but i will let you know when i do! :)