Friday, May 29, 2009

Amanda is....

Really Missing her Husband!!

He gets home from work today, and I want to do something really nice for him to show him how much I missed him. The problem is, I have no idea what to do. And I don't know when he'll be home. So, any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I know, short notice. But I will maybe think something up anyway.

I had a ton of fun yesterday and Wednesday!! My dear aunt, Emily, and her three cute kids (who deliciously warm up to quite quickly), came over and spent the night! It was tons of fun. We played games and ate at Zupas, which has the best salads ever, if anyone knows where one is that's not in Provo... I also made her and the kids waffle-pancakes from the pan Jason got me for my birthday. They are so SO delicious! Seriously, they are amazing. Crispy like a waffle and fluffy like a pancake. Mmmm. Maybe I will make me some more today.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

so i missed it... what business are you starting?

also, random q- have you ever seen blog backgrounds that would be good for a ward blog? i'm in charge of our RS one and want it to look elegant, maybe make a header for the first time ever, with a gospel picture in the back. do you know how to do this?

Andrea said...

thanks!

Katie said...

you could make him a nice meal, wait you probably sways do that. You should really be less awesome on a daily basis.

I am a mother! said...

Nothing I am thinking of is appropriate to write down but you probably get the picture. ;-)

Jason said...

there is a zupas in am fork, across from the target, as well as one in sandy/draper, on the east side of the 123rd exit. how far do you want to go? yay on the business! sorry about the name...