Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finley, Finley, Finley!

I know guys, you might be getting tired of Finn, but I never do! And he is getting so big and cute!


Today he ate cheerios for the first time ever! All by himself. It was so cute! He is also pretty good at sitting up on his own. He is learning new things all the time.




He is also tons more fun, although you wouldn't know it from the pictures. As soon as that camera comes out, he turns into "What is that and how does it work?" guy. It's cute, but not for EVERY picture. I would like some smiles, you know. I guess I'll have to write in a complaint or something.




Here he is in Jason's work hat. He really liked it, actually! I expected him to pull it right off, but he really enjoys wearing it.




He is crazy flexible, huh? He does this all the time. Boxes are about his favorite toy ever!




Here he is helping Jason reload some 500 S&W ammo. (Jason got a new gun, and he is very happy about it!) (PS- notice how clean my kitchen is, other than the reloading corner. I am pretty proud!)



And here is another one in Jason's hat, just cause it's so darn cute!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! And, cuter by the minute. I miss seeing you!

Laura said...

I love the hat photos! He's really getting some personality!

Andrea said...

i looked at these photos forever ago and never told you how adorable his cheeks are!

how're you guys doin?