Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New News!

Well, I guess we have been pretty busy lately. Here is a quick little rundown:

We bought a car. A Subaru, in stick, which I cannot drive.
Having a baby. Which is still surprising to me!
Working on the business. Hopefully we can get it going this summer.
Workplace drama with Jason's job. We'll know if he gets laid off or not in a few weeks.
I am super stressed about Girls Camp. I am in charge of the food, and Camp is next week. I can't even go grocery shopping until Saturday, so it will be a high-stress weekend. I just can't wait until it's over!! I am thinking I need a bit of a vacation afterward, but we will see if I get one or not.

Honestly, even with all the drama, I feel like things are going really well for us. We have been in to discovering new places lately, and we have gone to oodles of canyons and other places we have heard there might be caves. It's really fun, and is a great time-user.
Sometime I may have Jason take a video of me trying to drive stick. I can do just fine, except for starting out. It makes me feel like I am riding a bucking bronco!! (no pun intended, as one of our other cars is a Bronco...) I am sure I will get it down eventually. In the meantime, I guess it's a weekend only car!

3 comments:

I am a mother! said...

Good luck with the food. I'm sure it will turn out GREAT because YOU are making it! If there is something that I can do to help let me know!

Overall Family said...

Good luck with the stick shift. Nice and easy. I loved my subaru. Are you still feeling good? Good luck with girls camp. Have fun.

Katie said...

I am requesting a video, asap. How are you feeling? Sick at all? I guess you should be almost done with the sick part. I am so excited for you.

Good luck at girls camp. You are going to do great with the food. Don't make it too fancy. It will spoil them.