Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Belly is Growing!

So, I am now 22.5 weeks, and thought I needed to post some more belly photos. I am getting so big!! I don't feel so big, until I see the photos, and then I am really surprised!
The baby is kicking me all the time. It's really kindof annoying, honestly. Sometimes it's really cool, but usually it is just weird and keeps me awake and uncomfortable. I can't imagine it will get much better in the time to come, though!!

This one is one that Jason wanted, so he could have a cool picture to put on his facebook. I have to say, it does make my legs look really thin!

4 comments:

I am a mother! said...

You are one of those lucky people that can be pregnant and cute all at the same time!

Andrea said...

lol about the gun picture.

you look beautiful.

Laura said...

You look darling! Isn't funny though how much smaller a pregnant belly looks from the top?! I was always stunned at photos and my sister swears that seeing a photo of herself at 38 weeks was what put her into labor that day. Good luck! We're excited for the first "great" niece or nephew...

Emily said...

So cute! How are you feeling. I finally got internet, so I can call you, which I plan on doing tomorrow! You look amazing!