Friday, June 11, 2010

Blogging Rut

So, I have no idea what to blog about. I am ashamed because I have had plenty of things to blog about, but have not done it, and now I don't know what to say. It has been too long. And I am imagining all of you guys looking at me and shaking your heads in despair, and I feel ashamed. Oh, the joy. So, to appease the masses (well, mostly my own self) I am blogging about nothing of note.

Finn is now 18lbs 8 oz, which is MONSTROUS! I feel like my arm is about to fall off if I ever have to carry him around. Which I do, unfortunately! I also finally got around to buying him a crib. I haven't set it up yet. I think I will make Jason do it when he gets home from his camp out. Finn is now in 6-9mo clothes and size 3 diapers. He's getting too big. I don't even feel like he's a baby anymore!

I recently spent a week in Idaho for my cousin's wedding. It was lots of fun to see everyone and we all stayed up way too late. Especially my mom and I, staying up til 5am multiple times. It was sad, and I still don't think I have recovered on sleep. Or maybe I have recovered on sleep, but my house hasn't recovered from my recuperation period.

I have decided I need some shorts. Summer snuck up on me, and I am dying of heat. Some shorts would be nice. But, I don't want to buy any because I am hoping to lose some weight. I was doing so great throughout my pregnancy, only gaining 15lbs, but then I delivered and packed it all on. So now I weigh the same as I did before I lost any weight at all, way back at the beginning of last year. That doesn't make me too happy. I think I might start The Daily Plate again. But I am weighing it against eating. I mean, if I am just going to gain it all back the next time I have a kid, maybe I should just wait until I am done having kids to get skinny. (And I am going with the "your body has a weight it reverts to" theory because I am sure not going to gain 20lbs after every kid! I would be waaaaaaaay too fat then.)

And that is about all the things on my mind at this moment. Have a nice day! :)

1 comment:

I am a mother! said...

I wouldn't worry about the weight thing at all Amanda! You are so darn cute just the way you are!