Friday, February 5, 2010

Finn's First Shots

Finn went in for his two month appointment yesterday. He is growing so much! He is now 9lbs 9oz, which is 4lbs up from his birthweight, and almost a pound bigger than last week. He is 21.5 inches long, which is 3 inches bigger than at birth. His weight is in the 7th percentile, which is the highest it has been for him, which is good. Hopefully he is catching up to all the other kids!

He also had to get his shots. I gave him some tylenol beforehand, and I have no idea if it helped or not. The nurse was so quick! By the time he had registered the first shot, she was putting the band-aids on! That was nice. I got him calmed down pretty quickly, but he was grumpy the rest of the day, and he has been more touchy today. The worst part about the shots is the fact that they were all out of one, so we have to go back in next week for it. Poor Finn!

Here he is all kicky and stretchy on the blanket his aunt Jessica knitted for him. I will do a post with all the things people have made for him sometime in the near future.


This is a onesie Jason and I found that we just had to get, especially for my dad. It says "Big Horn Trail" if you are having a hard time reading it.


This is a picture of the balding spot on the back of his head. His hair is also starting to look more red. I am wondering if he will end up with reddish hair?


He has such a cute little frownie face! How I love it! And aren't frowns supposed to be harder than smiles? They do take more muscles, but he seems to have them down.


I took a whole bunch of pictures of me and Finn, but they mostly didn't turn out. But I thought I would post one, so you can see how big he is getting!


He gets this look all the time if he is laying by himself. I have NO idea what he is looking at that is so exciting!


I just think this is a cute face!


And a crying montage....


Finley and Jason. Jason is still over the moon about the whole fatherhood deal!


And last but not least, a video of Finn smiling. They are quick smiles, but they are there. Sorry the video is not so good. And about all the laundry in the background. It is all clean, fresh from the laundromat!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love, love, love the pic of you and Finn together. Soooo cute!

Me said...

oh my gosh he's so cute! I especially love the video, he's got the most adorable smile!

Emily said...

Very Cute, Amanda! Finn is so adorable. I can't wait to get all our babies together sometime soon!!

I am a mother! said...

I enjoyed all the pictures. The one of you and him is really cute too. Fun angle.

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing, especially the video. He's darling and you're pretty accomplished -- keeping everything under control and having time to share it with all of us!