Thursday, November 19, 2009

35 Weeks Today!

First off, no I don't have a recent photo. You will have to wait until Saturday or Sunday when Jason comes home. Sorry. I can't take photos of myself from that angle. If you still want a photo taken by me, it will be of my eye. I have those ones down! :)

I cannot believe that I am 35 weeks already! It is so crazy! Everyone says that time goes so slow when you are pregnant, but for me it has just flown by! Nine months seems like such a long time, but it never seems as long as it should be. I have just four weeks to go, tops. The doctor said she would induce me a week early (probably because no one wants to work on Christmas Eve. Not that I am complaining!) which would be on the 17th. So the countdown is started!
I am a compulsive list maker. I am not sure who all knows this, and it may surprise you, since I am SOOO organized and all! :) But anyway, I have been making tons of lists this week. I have, so far:
Things I Need to Buy for the Baby
Things I Need to Buy Before the Baby Gets Here
Things I Need to Get Done Before the Baby Gets Here
What to Pack in my Hospital Bag
What Baby Things my Mom Has

And I have reorganized them all a few times. I am starting to freak out a little that I won't get everything done. But I guess some people have babies without knowing they were pregnant and survive. I am sure I will be fine. I would just rather be all ready! :) I think my next list step will probably be things to do in every week, or possibly by specific dates. My mom finds it hilarious that I make lists, by the way. We were not the list-making types growing up.

Anyway. I am just excited to meet this baby, and can't wait for it to get here!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I like to make lists too... Too bad the things on my lists rarely get finished. Hope your lists work better than mine. So excited for your baby to come, I can't wait to see her/him.