Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life After Pregnancy Part 2

So, you know how asparagus makes your pee smell funny? I had heard that only some people's pee reacts, but that is wrong. Instead only some people are able to smell it. I never was, and that was just fine with me.

So last night, I had some asparagus for dinner. And guess what? Yes, you guessed it! Now I can smell the weird "asparagus pee" smell! I think this must be a really strange side effect of pregnancy. I mean you get the amazing smelling abilities while you are preggers, right? Well, I never noticed anything. So I guess I get it now. AFTER I am pregnant. Bummer.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Are you sure you aren't pregnant already?

Katie said...

I'd be happy for you, if you want me to, I guess. That feels like being happy for you when your kids pooh turns from buttered popcorn to, well, ya know..

Carrie said...

I've never even heard of the "asparagus pee". I think I'll put it out of my mind now too, because I love asparagus and don't want to ruin it. :)