Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Finn, and a New Ring!

Well, I know this blog is getting Finn overload, but there are grandparents and aunts and uncles that are all wanting to see plenty of pictures and whatnot. So no complaining. :)

In Finn news, I finally got around to taking some pictures of the different faces he makes. Unfortunately, most of them are a little fuzzy because I had to hold the button half-down so that I could catch the cute faces as he made them. Maybe not the best plan, but they are still cute.
He is getting a little more fussy, but also a ton more awake, which is really fun. He is still a really good baby. I am a lucky duck, let me tell you!
He can sleep in any position. We don't get it, and are jealous!

His mouth drastically changes shape depending on the face. Also, his cheeks are getting pretty chunky!

This is one of my favorite faces. He puts his mouth in this tiny rosebud and raises his eyebrows. It's pretty funny because you can't see his eyebrows, and all you see is forehead wrinkles!

He likes to flare his nostrils. Cute chin, huh?

Here is a duckbill-like mouth. Again with the raised eyebrows!

Can you see how tiny he can make his mouth compared to the last photo? It's incredible!

Here is a cute picture with a little tongue.

I am not sure what Jason was doing to him. So don't ask me! :)

He was sortof smiling here. He was doing it more before I took the photo. Of course.


Also, Jason got me a new ring for Christmas! Well, it was really 1/4 Christmas and 3/4 bribery. You see, Jason wants a 375 H and H Mag. It is an expensive safari gun. But not too expensive. So he figures if he buys me a new ring, I will say yes. Although I would have let him have it anyway. But let's just keep that a secret, huh? :)
It's a green amethyst. You can't see the color super well in this picture, but it's an almost see through minty green.
Here is the setting. Isn't it pretty? This ring reminds me of winter. I love it!

And to finish off, a few videos of Finn. The first is from yesterday, and it's just him crying. He has a cute cry! I love how his arms get all wavy. He was pretty darn upset here, so all you people with LOUD babies can be jealous!

The second one is a little older- from Dec 13, and he is being all stretchy (which is weird for a baby.) I also think it's fun how you can see his leg wrinkles and his scrawny little self. He has plumped up quite a bit!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Ahhh...I got all baby hungry just reading and seeing the cute pics of Finn.

I am a mother! said...

Love your new ring Amanda!! Did you pick it or did Jason pick it and surprise you?

Julie said...

Finn, reminds me a little of Logan. Am I crazy? Too cute!