Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Post, But Quick-like!

I am sad that I haven't posted in a while, so I am updating. It has been nuts around here, but in a good way! My whole family came up for Christmas, which was fun, and will get some more attention later. My Mom and brother Preston are still here. Preston is moving to Provo, and we are so happy about it! My mom is just staying until Jan 9th, to help out me and Preston get settled in our new roles.
I also got to see my aunt Emily for an afternoon, which was so much fun! She is pregnant with twins, and is getting so big! She also took some pictures of Finn, which I cannot wait to see! (And Emily, if you are reading this, I also want all the bad photos. And you don't have to edit them.)
And to end, some new pictures of Finn. He is getting much more chunky, which is weird, but also fun. It's strange to think that he is still smaller than most people's babies when they are born. I can't imagine having to give birth to a baby that big! But I guess I will get a chance to later. Hopefully not.
Grandpa and Finn taking a snooze together!
Grandma and Finn. She is loving this!
Daddy and Finn. Finn loves to sprawl out. How he can sleep like that, I have no idea.
Mommy and Finn. This has to be one of my favorites. He was sleeping with his hand up like that.
Finn is getting a little chunkier, huh? And he looks so much like his dad!
I love this picture of Finn! He is such a sweetheart! He has a huge mouth, huh? I think he might get it from his mom. Poor guy! :)

3 comments:

I am a mother! said...

Love the picture of you and Finn. So cute! Glad you are having fun with your family. I really like your mom. She is great!

Carrie said...

He has gotten big! Good to see though. He's adorable and you sound GREAT!!!! Hope to see you soon!

Laura said...

So precious! Your mom looks so happy and Finn so content!