Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finn's First Bath!

Well, we gave Finn his first bath on Friday. I warned Jason that he would hate it, but Jason was like, "No, no. He is such a good baby, he will probably love it." I did warn him, though.
Of course, Jason did the bathing and I did the photography. Finn did hate it, so I was right. And it was cute, because Jason was pretty stressed out that Finn was screaming bloody murder. So overall, it was pure torture. But the photos are too cute!
Here is the very beginning of the bath. Finn is trying to decide if he likes it or not...
And here he has decided that he DOES NOT!
Screaming and screaming...
I know this photo is fuzzy, but his face is just so expressive, so I kept it in.
After the bath, he immediately stopped screaming, but he looks so sad!
This one is my favorite! He just looks so worried and betrayed! Awww!
And here is a photo of how his hair dries on it's own. It is SOOO soft, and so cute all spiked up like this! Too bad it only stays that way for about 15 minutes. Then it gets all rubbed down again.

1 comment:

=0)jessica said...

Abigail screamed & screamed thru her first bath, Blaine slept thru his. Totally freaked us out both times...

=0)jessica