Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Love...

For those who don't know, I am an obsessive list maker. I make lists for EVERYTHING. For example, let's say I will be going on a trip to Costa Rica in 1 month. Here are the lists I would have:
Things to Do Before I leave
Things to Clean Before I Leave
Things to Do in the Week Before I Leave
Things I Need to Buy Before I Leave
Things I Cannot Eat if I Want to Lose 10lbs Before I Leave
Things to Pack
Things to Pack for Jason
Things to Pack (Miscellaneous)
Things to ask Friends and/or Neighbors to Do While We Are Gone

And probably a few more too. Anyway. I was introduced to a wonderful website for listmakers like me by my dear friend Faith, who knows me too well. It is http://www.knockknock.biz/
They have all sorts of lists on pads, sticky notes, mouse pads, filing folders and whatnot. Well, not lists, but things to help you make lists. I will shortly be the proud owner of a "Pack This!", "What to Eat", "All Out Of", "Accomplish" and "Mental Note" pads. They have boxes to check and lines to write on, and you can stick them to your fridge. They also have funny little quotes at the bottom of the pages, like: "The Eternal Question" on the "What to Eat" pad. I think I am in heaven. If only they had more that I may need. Joy!

3 comments:

Jason said...

um...so are you going to costa rica in a month?

I am a mother! said...

I'm glad you like the site!

Me said...

oh my gosh those notepads are amazing! i just might have to get some myself....