Thursday, October 8, 2009

The latest pregnancy photos!




Well, I have had quite the adventurous week. Jason and I both have the swine flu, which is really no fun at all. Luckily, we are both getting somewhat better, albeit slowly. I am hoping we will be back to normal on Sunday, but we'll just have to see, I guess. So, keep that in mind when you look at these photos. I have the swine flu, even though I didn't know it, and that's why I look so yucky.
On the pregnancy front, I am hoping to be delivering a baby in exactly ten weeks. Ten weeks is not too much time, and I am looking forward to that! Things are going well, and I am still feeling lots of movement. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I am a mother! said...

You are so tough you almost got through the swine through without even knowing it! Get better!