Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Slash Dillon

Dillon is in town, visiting for his Spring Break. I think my parents are frustrated with him. I think this is either the 2nd or 3rd year in a row he has come to visit me for Spring Break. My parents try to bribe him with all these amazing vacations that they can all go on, but Dillon would rather visit me. Oh yeah- it does make me feel really good. Even though I am sure he likes Jason better. Who wouldn't? Jason takes him bowfishing and shooting and all sorts of cool guy stuff. And me- I take him to the grocery store. Yeah. I would like Jason better too. I thought I would post a few pictures of Dillon, so that you all can be jealous that my brother (17 years old) would rather hang out with me than take a tour of the east coast or go to California. Yeah.
Dillon when I was in High School. I am guessing maybe 8-10 years old.
This is from last Spring Break when we went to the lava tubes. It's a cool place.
This is Dillon harassing my cat. One of his favorite pastimes.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

What does that have to do with St. Patrick's Day?

So weird that Dillon is a man now. Kind of freaking me out actually.