Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jason and Jack

As a side note, I have been doing TONS of fun things lately, but have not been taking my camera. Why did I want one so bad if I don't take it anywhere. Note to self: strive to take more photos.

On Saturday, we were hanging out with Heather and Jason, when all of a sudden, Jason calls out "Not It!" Heather follows right after, but not being used to this, Jason and I are a bit behind. Jason loses the race. (Note: As there are plenty of Jasons in this story- My Jason will now be notated with a "My.") We have no idea what this is for. But, Jason happily informs us that My Jason has lost, and he gets to bathe Jack. Now- you have to realize that My Jason has never been around kids (except for Jack) and has NO idea how to do anything. Like- couldn't figure out the onesie. Yeah. So, Heather, Jason, and I are all giggling as My Jason loudly complains that Jack is not HIS kid- why should he have to give him a bath? Jason decided to stay by him and give him pointers so that Heather and I could go play- but we couldn't resist the show. My Jason did just fine, and under duress, later admitted that it wasn't that bad. It was pretty funny to watch, though! I think Jason has decided to prepare My Jason for fatherhood by making him practice on Jack. It makes me laugh. I am sure My Jason will figure it out eventually. (And no- that is not me giving hints that I am pregnant. I will tell you straight out, mmkay?)

7 comments:

I am a mother! said...

Good practice! Does he want to try bathing two kids at once?

Amanda said...

Ha ha- I don't even know if I am up for that! Just kidding- I could handle it. But yeah. I think maybe bathing two kids would be very effective birth control for him...

Hazel said...

That is like one more bath than Tom has given...Kidding, but not really. I am also glad you are going to tell us straight out, cause for a second I thought...Now, I can just sit back and relax, and not read into things.

Jason said...

Ha, hilarious. PS, Jason isn't really mad at me, is he? He should be grateful I haven't tried to make him change a diaper.

Carrie said...

Your blog is so cute. It looks like you have tons of fun. I love, love, love your jewelry. You should sell it. :)

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Awesome. Yeah, I think he has Dallas beat now, too. I am back online again! Yeah for me! It is going to take me some time to catch up and read all your posts, but I will!