Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Joys of Dillon


So, one of the things that I love best for when Dillon comes to visit, is all the free music. He is a bit of a music guru, and he LOVES to introduce people to new stuff. And, lucky, lucky me, I get tons of mew music every time he comes to visit. Last year, I got 27 new cds. No joke. 27. And I still haven't listened to some of them all the way through. This year was not quite as fruitful, but here's the list of goods (in alphabetical order with Artist first):

The Almost- Southern Weather
Anberlin- Blueprints for the Black Market
Anberlin- New Surrender
Blue October- Foiled
Death Cab for Cutie- Narrow Stairs
Death Cab for Cutie- Transatlanticism
Eve 6- It's All in Your Head
Ill Scarlet- EPdemic
Metro Station- Metro Station
Owl City- Maybe I'm Dreaming
Owl City- Of June
Paramore- Riot
Plain White Ts- Big Bad World
Relient K- Two Lefts Don't Make a Right But Three Do
Secondhand Serenade- A Twist in My Story
Shinedown- The Sound of Madness
Sugar Ray- The Best of Sugar Ray
Sugarcult- Lights Out
Three Days Grace- One-X
Three Days Grace- Three Days Grace
Unwritten Law- Here's To the Morning
Unwritten Law- The Hit List
Weezer- The Red Album

So, this year I only got 23 albums. Plus some random songs. So, yeah. Aren't you jealous? Oh- And he gave me like 90 new Apps for my iPod Touch. Yeah. It's awesome. (Oh- the photo is him explaining to Jason why the Bronco doesn't work from the manual.)

4 comments:

Hazel said...

I love new music. I am going to have to check out some of it. Some of it I recognize some of it is new, but he must have good taste if you are coming back for more.

Jason said...

Sadness! What's wrong with the Bronco? Oh, wait......Jason doesn't read this......awkward. Um, Yeah for new music....?

Password-econfut. love it.

Big Papi said...

The Bronco needs a new fuel pump. I was a witness to the other end of that phone conversation.

Relient K is a great band.

- berni

P.S. I drove a Reliant K in high school.

Emily said...

Awesome! I am glad you had fun with Dillon. Family is great.