Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some Jewelry

I have been meaning to post some jewelry I made. All of this I made just a few days ago. Nothing too amazingly creative, but all cute, I thought!
These earrings are a really gorgeous shade of green with glitter. It's hard to tell in the photo.
I am not sure what the briolettes are, but the crystals are Swarovski. More delicate than I usually make things.
I LOVE these earrings! They are enormous! My first mixed metal project. It's hard to tell, but most of it is gold, with the larger hoops being silver. I asked Jason if he liked them, and he said " (awkward pause) They are really big." I laughed!
My finger for scale. Seriously- these earrings are huge! Also, I was wearing them in the cupcake post. If you noticed. Also, I think these may be the only RED earrings I have. Weird.

3 comments:

I am a mother! said...

The red earings look great on you. Somehow you are able to pull off big earings and feathered headbands.

Amanda said...

Who knows why. Maybe it's because I have a big ole head. Or something.

Hazel said...

So cute. I think I am going to dig out my stuff. You have got me in the mood.