Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cupcake Frenzy!!

Me- chomping down on one of those delicious cupcakes! (PS- like the earrings? I'll post them later...)


So, I was having the WORST craving for baked goods lately! I mean, bad! I would be in the grocery store, just drooling over all their day-old stuff. Even stuff I don't really like! So, I thought before I got too bad, I had better make something tasty myself! I went over to Faith's and we had a blast making cupcakes! Her two-year old, Grace, was in candy heaven. Who knows how much sweet stuff she ate! It was loads of fun! Oh- the blank spot was a cupcake I ate. It wasn't very cute, so I didn't feel the need to document it.
Now- a little guessing game for your enjoyment. (And Faith is not allowed to answer, as she already knows all the answers!) What are my cupcakes portraying?
I'll give you a hint to get started. This guy is feeling sheepish. Or maybe guilty.
Hmmm- classics, classics, classics!
Okay- I'll give you one. This one is portraying absolutely nothing. Hey- I'm not THAT creative!
Katie- This one I did Just For You! Oh, and I smeared one of the eyes. But you get it! This one is also my favorite, I think.
The only one, well almost, that isn't a person.
Ahh- the memories!
Anybody watch Cartoon Network?
Umm- this one turned out different than I meant it to be, but I still have a firm idea of what it is.
Okay- this one is a little tricky. Bonus point for anybody who can figure it out!
Her wart fell off. Or rather, one of them did.
Not really sure what this is. Scared red-haired kid? No idea. Maybe he's just dumb. It was my first one -give me a break!

4 comments:

I am a mother! said...

LOVED this post! PS- I ate a total of three cupcakes and 1 1/2 pieces of cake. =-o Can you see why there are almost always no sweets in our house?

Hazel said...

I love that Coraline one. I couldn't get the rest. I think I was just to focused on that one. I had to keep an eye on it.

Thank you for documenting my worst nightmare in cupcake form.

Hazel said...

My kids requested another try. I think I see a pacman ghost, and a bee on a flower. A witch, and football player. Are you asking for specifics? You are going to have to make a whole cake, and do more details if you want that.

Amanda said...

Wow- Katie! You are good!! I don't need specifics. You nailed them! Faith- I have eaten two cupcakes and a piece of cake. No wait- three cupcakes. Maybe next time we make cupcakes we should doorbell ditch them on someone's unsuspecting porch...