Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blogging for the sake of Blogging....

Well, I feel like nothing too new and exciting is going on lately. Seriously, it's sad. But I feel like I should be a more consistent blogger, so I am going for at least twice a week, and maybe more later.
Right now we are trying to decide what to do about insurance once Jason's job is gone. So if anyone knows a whole lot about available insurances in Utah that are really cheap, let me know! (Emily- tell me what your M-i-L has again, I forgot..) So that is an exciting adventure.
I have also been working my way through the Anne of Green Gables series, yet again. I have to say that I dearly love Anne of Green Gables. Although, I have realized that I am not an "Anne." I am more of a Diana. Oh well. We can't all be incredibly interesting, right? Not that I'm not interesting. Just that I am not SO interesting as Anne.
In other news, I have decided to put a hold on the weight loss for a little while. I have been stressed out, and just feel like it's easier to handle weight loss when I am feeling less stressed. Because, let's face it, I go to food for comfort. So, yeah. I am still trying to be healthier, but if I want a bowl of ice cream or a soda- Dang it! I will have one! So, yeah. That's about all that's new in the land of Amanda.

2 comments:

Overall Family said...

I agree with you. Ice cream and soda are something that are necessities in life. But I would add chocolate to that list. Good luck with the insurance thing. I also have to admit I have never read Anne of Green Gables. I have always wanted to, but just haven't.

Katie said...

Oh, I've missed you!! Ironic how a family reunion can take you away from your family. Don't worry, not our side. What is stressing you out deary? Besides insurance?