Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dillon Eye vs Amanda Eye

So, you all know that I have this strange fascination with taking photos of my eyes. Well, I was doing some self-portraits of my most lovely (or close to it) feature while Dillon was here, and he wanted to join in. And we found out something very interesting- nay- HILARIOUS! Now, keep in mind, this was pretty late and we had all been suffering from sleep deprivation due to too much partying...
This is my normal eye. Okay, I know it's looking not-at-the-camera, but it is normal in every other sense of the word.
Dillon's first eye photo. I was like- Dillon! What the crap have you got your eye mostly shut for?
This is the second one. I am beginning to think maybe that's just how his eye IS...
This is his eye opened as wide as he can possibly get it. Wait a second- this still looks a little droopy to me. Let's see how I do...
(Okay- this is still just a slightly opened eye. I just raised my eyebrows a bit). How can we possibly be related?
This is Dillon pulling his eye all the way open. I am pretty sure my droopy eye is more open than this...
Dillon's eyelid inside out.
Dillon's eyelid inside out again....


And this is a video I took of him showing his normal eye and then him opening his eye up as wide as he can. So great! And weird... Everyone does know that I'm weird, right?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Don't you guys think that the first photo of Dillon's eye makes him look like some kind of reptile? I do!

Jason said...

Defininetly.......weird.

By the way, my password is 'stera.' Somebody needs to name their kids after what these passwords are...THAT would be cool.

Hazel said...

You crack me up.

Can he even see out of those?

Andrea said...

LOL!