Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Am I Weird, Or What?

So, I was looking through the photos on my cell phone, and I realized that I have a strange, strange fetish. Apparently, when I am bored, I take multiple shots of my eye. Yes, you heard me. My eye. I think it may stem from a photo my parents have from college of one of their friends' eye. It's all you can see, and I always thought it was pretty cool. So, I guess subconsciously, I am always trying to recreate that photo when I am bored. So, here are my cell phone self portraits of my big, beautiful eyes. And some with weird makeup. In the first two, I am wearing minty green mascara. My mom thought it was hideous! Enjoy!

3 comments:

I am a mother! said...

I can't see the pictures...

Hazel said...

I love your wallpaper, and I love your weird eye shots. Especailly that one where your eye is half closed, and looks dead. That is strange...freaking me out, in fact.

Amanda said...

Weird that you can't see the photos, Faith! They are below this post. Maybe try in Firefox, if you have it. I don't know what to tell you! Sorry!