Monday, December 8, 2008

I am Thankful!!

I am having the best day ever! I don't really know why, nothing extraordinarily wonderful has happened. I think it's all in your mindset. I woke up in a really good mood, and it was snowing!!!! Which of course, immediately sent me over the top. I got a reasonable amount accomplished, but mostly it's just been an average day. I guess it's the kind of average day that makes you grateful for all of your blessings, and makes you just glad to be you. I have decided that if I live my whole life with what I have now, no more, I could be happy. Life is good, you guys. Really good! :) I hope reading my somewhat frazzled post helps you feel the same way.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

It does! I am suddenly in the best mood. Too bad I am headed straight for bed. I hope it makes it through the night.

BTW-I had no idea you had a blog! I am sad I didn't know earlier. You are on my list, and for the moment, at the very top!

I am a mother! said...

Your post made me smile =-)

Julie said...

These are the precious moments in your life that can really affect the way you live. I have had a few, and it always seems that shortly after something huge comes and changes your life. Enjoy what you have. You are blessed, and have blessed everyone around you. Lots of love.