Wednesday, December 10, 2008

THE BEAD ROOM

I have, at last!, begun unpacking my beads. Wow. I didn't think it would be that big of a project, considering I mostly just taped up drawers and transported it all like that. But, let me tell you, I was wrong. For one, I have a lot more beads than I thought I did. A LOT MORE. And, I had probably 15-18 grocery bags of beads I have bought in the past two years and never put away. So, all in all, it was a pretty big project. I am still not done, and it has to be done by three tomorrow, so that I can bead with a few of my girls. Yikes! I must say, I am pretty stressed about it. But, it will be so delicious to be able to bead again. I'll take some pictures later to post.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I am so jealous! I wish i was invited to bead with you. I need some good ideas. Do you know of any websites that have cute necklaces to copy?
Sorting beads is one of my favorite things to do with them...so enjoy it.

Emily said...

I wish I was one of your girls. I can't bead worth beans, but I would love to hang out with you anyway. Isn't it great finding stuff you bought forever ago? It is like getting all over again. Have fun!