Sunday, December 28, 2008

Busy and Then Some

Well, this is just a placeholder post, honestly. I have been soooooo busy for the last week, so I haven't had a chance to post. BUT- I have a TON to post, so I will be doing so shortly. We had a great Christmas, and I will go through more detail later. I am mostly just feeling so guilty for not writing in my blog. Also- somehow I find the time to check at least twice a day for blog updates. So, yeah. I could have been posting. Love you all, and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Julie said...

can't wait to see what made this the best week ever...

I am a mother! said...

Yes, Dan LOVES the Harry Potter Clue. I think it is way for fun then normal clue too. There are house points and the dark mark and moving secret passageways and such. Very fun. We'll have to play it with you guys sometime!

You are the best Amanda! Glad you are having a great week!

Andrea said...

you are silly like me. since when did you Have to post on your blog at particular intervals? it's your blog, post whenever you want to! i know though the feeling of having things you'd like to share and record to remember them though.