Sunday, December 7, 2008

Young Women and Birthdays

Well, I don't have too much time, since I am in Young Womens, and they are certainly keeping me busy! Which is a good thing. But, I am trying to be a faithful blogger, so I thought I would post something at least. We (the Young Women and I) are getting ready from YW in Excellence, so we are rehearsing a modest fashion show today. It should be tons of fun! I am really excited to be back with my girls after vacation. Two of them are coming over to bead on Wednesday, so I am excited about that! It should be sooooo fun!
Yesterday was Jason's birthday, and we had fun. I decided to do the SCUBA thing, and he is pretty excited about that, so it will be really fun. I am worried that I might panic at 200 feet, but I guess we won't know until it happens! We also had dinner with Carl, Lauren and Adam at Chilis. It was really fun! Happy birthday to Jason! Getting closer to thirty every day! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Bitrhday Jason.