Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Stress!

I am happy to state that today (finally!!) Jason and I have bought presents for all of our friends. We are done! Whoo-hoo! It was a very long and tedious process. Mostly for the guy friends, as Jason picked out all of those gifts and is very indecisive. However, we are still not finished shopping for each other. I am not too worried about me, as I have ideas of what I am getting and two days of shopping. Jason, however, does not know what he is getting me. Even though, I feel I must point out, I gave him a list. AND he's working Monday, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday. So when is he going to shop? I have no idea. Oh well. I'm sure he will find a way somehow. It's funny to me that every year, I swear I am going to finish my Christmas shopping early, and end up shopping in the last few days before Christmas. When will I ever learn?

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Even if you say you are finished in October, there is always something you have overlooked.
Tom and i decided to get our own gifts this year. He is getting a bunch of toys, and I am getting sheets, measuring cups, and a book. Don't worry, I will act surprised. And lots of candy! mmmm

I am a mother! said...

Wait a minute?! Jason has to work Mon, Tues, and Wed? No way!! Dang! Oh, well...at least your money supply will be a little less depleted after Christmas shopping right?