Monday, December 22, 2008

A Winter Wonderland!


It's impossible not to get into the Christmas Spirit when you are getting as much snow as we are! Our first snow day was one week ago today, and we have probably a foot and a half in our backyard. It has been snowing like crazy!
This is a beautiful pine tree in our backyard.

This is a walnut tree in our backyard.

This is one night's accumulation of snow. No joke. With my hand for scale.
This is my car. One night only. (From about midnight until 10am) The window line you can see is about an inch from the top of the car. Not the best for scale.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow! I thought I got a lot of snow. Is that normal for Utah? I love it though. I am jealous. Next post, I am requesting a picture of the biggest every snowman that you are surely going to make with all that snow.

Emily said...

I am enjoying the snow in Utah, too. We went sledding yesterday and it was a blast. We still need to get together.

Amanda said...

Emily- just call me and make it happen! Katie- we shall see. We do have tons of snow though.

mindy said...

This snow is crazy. We have a ton here and we did buid a giant snowman. Hope you had a great Christmas.