Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well, I have sadly been neglecting my blog. Now that I have had a funny story to tell, I really don't think it's fun to have boring posts. Oh well. Pictures will help, and I am pretty sure I'm getting a camera for Christmas! Yay!! So, you should all be looking forward to that date.
Okay. The real reason I haven't posted is that I have been SOOOO busy! I had three of the Young Women come over to bead, which was lots of fun. They all made at least one thing, and they were all very different, and super cute. I made a pair of earrings. Pink! The next day, one of them called me up and wanted to bead again, so I said she could come over, and we did more beads. This day was more productive for me. I made a necklace and three pairs of earrings. Then Jason came home, which I am always glad for! But, since he has been working lots of overtime, we had to run around all crazy and get Christmas stuff done. We had to buy a new fake tree since I tossed our old one when we moved. We originally wanted to get a Christmas Tree Permit and chop down our own, but it didn't work out. We are planning to decorate our tree today. It will be fun. Anyway, gotta go to church. Just thought I would post SOMETHING!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for the update. It is fun to see what you are up to.

I am a mother! said...

That will be exciting to decorate your tree. Maybe we will do that today too. A new camera will be fun. I can't wait to hear what kind.

Emily said...

Why didn't I have a Young Women's leader like you?