Friday, February 20, 2009

Bleeaahh

You know what I hate? When you are feeling super-great, and everything is going good. And then, BAM- you are sick. I was feeling amazing yesterday- healthy, happy, like everything was going my way. And then this morning I woke up, and I was like "My throat hurts!" But I thought it might go away, since sometimes I just breathe weird while I'm sleeping and wake up with a sore throat. But, once I actually get up, I realize I am sick! Achy, runny/stuffed up nose, sinus pressure, cough and sore throat sick. Yuck. So not fun! I mean, usually you have a day where you're feeling a little blah, right? So you know it's coming. But nope- not today. I think sometimes when things are going too well for me, my immune system decides to shake things up a bit. Or take a vacation. Or something. I just wanted to whine. So- enjoy your good health, and pity poor little Amanda who is sick all of a sudden. Bleeaaahhhh!

4 comments:

I am a mother! said...

Here's one reason to feel happy! I looked over at your weight loss ticker and you've lost 15.6 pounds. That is AMAZING!!

Hope you feel better soon!

I am a mother! said...

I mean 15.8

Hazel said...

Oh, it feels so good, to feel so good!

Andrea said...

hey i hope you're feeling better. by the way i don't know when i'll finally get a picture of me up on the blog...other people take pics but i just never get around to it!

and btw i enjoy talking in church, just the writing process is painful.