Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope you guys are all having a great Valentine's Day! Jason and I did our V-Day thing last night, hoping to avoid all the crowds. We did pretty good, I think. We went out for dinner, and I just ordered what I wanted and didn't worry about the calories. Which is a big deal for me, especially since I have not been doing as great of a job lately. Anyway, we did that, and it was delicious! Then we went to see "He's Just Not That Into You" which was really sweet of him, since it's a chick flick, and he hates those. It was a cute movie, but I don't highly recommend it. Just an average chick flick. Then we went to get Coldstone, and again, I tried not to worry too much about the calories. Then we came home and watched The Addams Family Values.
I think we have just been in a movie mood lately. We have seen 5 in the last three days. The other one we went to in the theatres was Coraline. And it was AMAZING!! NOT a kids movie, though. It was really creepy, and really really good. Especially the art direction. And we saw it in 3d, which is always cool.
Anyway- just wanted to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day! You have all my love and good-wishes!

4 comments:

mindy said...

You are smart to celebrate a day early. With 4 kids we just celebrate at home. We wait until kids are in bed and have a yummy dinner. This year Ellie joined us. Still fun.

Emily said...

I purposely avoided commenting on your last post. I mean, I wouldn't mind a cool gift from Amanda, but I do not want to give cool gifts to five people. So, that is that. Happy Valentine's Day! We actually got to go out. Sadly, the restaraunt we chose was pretty disapointing. Oh, well. It was still a great escape from the kids.

Hazel said...

I saw Coraline in 3d too. I am still freaked out by it. I took my two oldest and immediately regretted it. They seemed to survive though.

Hazel said...

Something about button eyes...::shuddering::