Thursday, February 5, 2009

A favor to ask...

So, as you all know by now, I have been called as Asst. Camp Director. So- I want to know all your favorite camp songs. I know quite a few, but I am sure I am forgetting some. I have had a blast looking through lists, and it brings back all sorts of fun memories. You all should think about it, at least. You are never happier than when you are singing goofy, often ugly songs at the top of your lungs. And your kids would love them. (If you have any.)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

The most memorable song from camp was that road kill song. You know, "Times are tough and you can't get enough. sometimes you're full of fear. Money and love and the stars above are getting dimmer every year. But when it comes to eatin' we'll always be in clover. Just head out to the highway, and see what's been run over..." Etc. I don't know the title, but it made a big impression. I can sing more if you need it...

I am a mother! said...

I remember liking the "Boom Boom Ain't it Great to be Crazy" song