Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hmmm... What to say...

Here are some random photos I like that I have taken with the new camera.
I promise, I actually had no idea what he was doing. I was too worried about whether or not we were even in the shot. Haha- I think it's a pretty funny photo though!
I posted this one just because I think I look a TON like Penelope (my cousin) here. Right, Emily? Especially when she's tired.
This photo I just think turned out incredibly gorgeous. And yes, it is an eye photo. I have loads more!

Well, I have been wanting to post for a while, but for some reason I can't think of a thing to write. So, here are some really unexciting things I have done recently. This morning, I made French Toast. Okay- so it was more like lunch time, but any time before Church is morning. I had been craving French Toast for like a week, so it tasted really yummy to me. Mmmmm... Just thinking about it is making me drool. Pavlov, anyone? Anyway... Jason and I also went and returned a whole bunch of stuff. We took back the SCUBA lessons. Mostly because I didn't think at all when I bought it and forgot that you can't SCUBA if you are pregnant. Don't worry, I am not pregnant. I will certainly let you know when I am. But, if you are trying to get pregnant, it's better to avoid things like that. And then we went and returned the wedding band Jason got me for Christmas. (It pinched, and didn't work with my ring.) We were originally planning to trade it in for a new ring, but we decided not to do it. With all the threats Obama is making towards the oil companies, we are really starting to get worried about Jason's job. And there is never as much work in the winter anyway. So, we are trying to be very frugal. I think we are doing pretty good, personally. We have been living on ONE half-check for about a month. We haven't gotten our Christmas check yet, as Jason has not been to work. Pretty impressive, though, huh?

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I love your pictures! The adoring cleavage is my fav.

French toast is never boring! Don't you dare say that again!

I am a mother! said...

Wow, Jason wants you much in that first picture!

I LOVE the eye picture. That would be a good Facebook profile pic I think.

Almost got a new ring but resisted?!?!?! Wowy! What self control. Good for you!!

I am a mother! said...

The cookies were just Pillsbury ready to cook pre-made sugar cookie dough. In the pictures we hadn't cooked it yet so that's they looked all fat and squarish.

BTW, an acquaintance of mine is doing a cool "slim down" challenge. I'm going to try it out. Check out her blog to see if it looks interesting to you...

http://thesummerillsurf.blogspot.com/2009/01/great-slim-down-is-here.html