Friday, January 23, 2009

I am a Fat-Burning Machine!

So, I just wanted to do a little bit of bragging. Since reading all of your wonderful comments about how thin I am looking, I decided to weigh myself in the middle of the week. I try to only weigh myself once a week, but sometimes you just can't resist. And I found out I have lost a total of 12 pounds! Whoo-hoo! In only 2.5 weeks! I am feeling really, really great about it. And I still have just been counting calories. I am ever so grateful for thedailyplate.com. It's so fantastic! Honestly, if I had known that losing weight would be this easy, I would have gone on a diet like 5 years ago, if not more. So, I just wanted to share that happy tidbit!
Also, I went in to get my x-ray thing done yesterday, and everything was fine, so I am on to the actual event next month! Wish me lots of luck!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah for you! That is awesome. I am glad everything was good on your x-ray. So do you start clomed now? Congratulations.

Hazel said...

I think I missed something. What was the xray for? Actual event is what?. Also, 12 lbs?!?! Holy macaroni! I mean moley (I don't want to make you hungry.

Jason said...

Lots of Luck!!