Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stressed!!!

Why is it that some days, everything just seems so overwhelming? Even if you aren't really busy? I mean, today I had nothing to do. At all. Except for fun things if I chose to do them. Instead, I spent most of the day (from noon to five) in the bathtub, attempting to relax. Then, a crying jag. What fun, no? Oh well. I guess it's better to be mega-stressed for one day than just normal stressed for every day. I just feel like everything is piling up, and I have no idea how to deal with it. I am sure I will feel better about it tomorrow. Here's hoping!

5 comments:

I am a mother! said...

Thanks Amanda for sharing that. I feel the same way sometimes! Sometimes I can't even sleep because I feel so overwhelmed by everything that to me is a big deal. Thanks for reminding me that I'm human. We all feel overwhelmed and worried sometimes. I hope tomorrow is better.

Julie said...

First of all, you are totally justified in feeling that way. Life is hard and we are expected to do everything perfectly, in our own minds. Then just know that there are tons of people who love you and will listen. Anyways, sometimes it is just great to have a good all out bawl fest. You are so tired the next day, but you do feel so much better.

Hazel said...

Five hours in the bath? Did you have to change the water? I bet it got cold.

Sorry about the stress. I hope your feeling better. It sucks to have day after day of that. I love you...if that makes you feel any better.

Emily said...

I love you too. I had a dream about you last night. You were pretty miserable in my dream, too, so maybe I jinxed you. Sorry your day was crappy. I hope today is better.

Julie said...

From what I am reading, I guess my sisters are just bad luck. No wonder I have such a difficult life. Thanks Katie and Emily.