Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Well, for the first time ever, I think I am actually going to have some New Year's Resolutions. This is a huge monumental step for me, as I am a pretty bad planner. However, Faith has inspired me, so I am going to do it. Hopefully. Here's the list:

1. Lose some weight! Includes exercising (at least 3 times a week, but shooting for 5) and cooking more and eating healthier foods, including more raw produce especially. I am going for 60 pounds by the end of the year, which is about 5 pounds a month. Doable, right? (Faith, I need all your secrets...)
2. Read my scriptures every single day. I have never been great at that.
3. Have a baby. (Although that is not really in my control...)
4. Be happier. Attitude is everything!

We will see how long this phase lasts. I really hope I can stick with it!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck. I hope you are able to do them all. I also have decided to try and lose 60 pounds too. I hope I can do it too. We will look stinkin hot when we acheive it. We should motivat each other and do it together. Love you and Happy new year.

Hazel said...

I love resolution time. I just hope your diet doesn't make you stop blogging about your fancy meals...they look so tasty!

I am a mother! said...

Yay Amanda! You can do it! I will be one of your cheerleaders!