Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Heart Full of Love


I just wanted to do a post about my WONDERFUL husband. I know he will never read it, as he could care less about my blog, but I just wanted to share anyway. I can't believe I got so lucky! Especially being married at 19. Scary, seriously scary. Looking back on it, I was WAY too young, but it all worked out. I am just so grateful to him for everything he does for me. I was reading New Moon, and I realized that all the things I like best about Jacob (Yes, I am Team Jacob) are the things I love about Jason! He always makes me laugh. He makes me feel better just by being near him. He is super supportive. He loves me and worships the ground I walk on. He doesn't have any expectations of how I should act or feel, and he loves me just the way I am, problems and everything. I am just so grateful that I have such a wonderful husband who cares so much about me. And works so hard to provide for me. And appreciates that I want to stay home and be a housewife. There aren't many guys I know who would be willing to do that, especially if the wife in question doesn't have any kids. So, I just wanted to let you all know what a great guy he is.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

It makes me wish I new him better so I would have something more profound to share. I am just glad you are happy, and yeah, 19 is way to young. Strange how your perspective changes when you are older. I felt like an old maid at 19.

And seriously, Jacob? I knew before, but every time I hear it, it seems like a lie.

Julie said...

I got lucky too. I got married just after I turned 18. Maybe it is really better that way. Still immature enough that you can mold each other. You are lucky, and Jason is a great guy.

Dallas said...

More like a heart full of cheesiness! Blecgh! Posts like this make me sick.

I am a mother! said...

Sweet post Amanda! You are a very blessed woman!

Big Papi said...

Jason is a really easy going guy and non-judgmental. He's really easy to work with and always makes things fun. It's really cool to hear good things about him from his wife's perspective too.

- inionat