Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter is a time of trials...

Winter has arrived, AGAIN, and I thought I would post some photos of the many trials it brings to those in my household...
I am forced to look like a character from "Fiddler on the Roof." Okay- I made the scarf and it's not too bad....
"Please sir, can I have some more?"
This is my wonderful husband doing some shoveling. All this snow was in one afternoon. (Well, all the stuff he's shoveling at least."
Check out that awesome chore!
Kitty footprints in the snow. They are probably freezing to death.
Here is Ashie. I love that you can see that it's snowing!

This is Ashie again. I am pretty sure she is begging me to let her inside with her demon eyes.
So, to keep them warm, we bought a heating pad. I don't think I have seen Callie outside the cat box in days.
Ashie will only eat if we're watching her. I think. And there is Callie with the heating pad.

I guess she will only come out if she thinks they get to come inside!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Gosh, I missed all of these great posts while I was AWOL. Love the fiddler on the roof scarf. Your eyes are the perfect for those pity pictures. You are adorable!