Friday, January 9, 2009

News Update

Well, I have not been too great about updating my blog lately. I would apologize, but I really have nothing super exciting to post. Honestly. Well, I did get to see Dallas, Emily, and their cuties when they stopped by on their way home. I fed them some lunch. I made Wraps. They were really tasty, and I think everybody enjoyed them. Except for Sophie, who was upset that the stuff kept falling out, as she was biting the sealed end. Oh well! But Dallas really liked them, so I guess I will just be satisfied! It was really fun to see them, though. And I even got a few kisses from Gabe, who hasn't learned to pucker yet. Awww- I love baby kisses so much!
Also, I am excited to be heading out to Nampa next week. I will only be there for like two days with my mom, but I am really looking forward to it. I should go out to visit more often. But, it will be loads of fun!
Ummm... I am also thinking about chopping off my hair. I am not brave enough to go below chin length overall, but I am really in need of a change. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

I am a mother! said...

You know that I am addicted to shopping off my hair. Hmmm....suggestions. I would do it is stages. Like just start with some shorter layers and if you like that then take it a little shorter the next time. That's what I did and we all know what happened LOL!

Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it'll look fab!!

Julie said...

What??? Are you really coming here. I had no idea. I hope to be able to see you and have fun with you. Well, I would give you suggestions for hair, but the last time I did that for your mom, Well, you know what happened. So, knowing that if you still want help let me know. I think I want to cut my hair too.

Hazel said...

I don't know you were coming either. I am guessing it must be a super secret mission or something right? We should for sure get together to do some beading. Bring your magazines, because I have made the same necklace twice now. I am running out of ideas.

Emily said...

Mmmm! Those wraps were absolutely divine! We have been eating wraps here because they were so good, but I don't quite have the special Amanda touch, because they are not nearly as tasty! It was good to see you. You are on my list of things I am going to blog about. Hey, maybe I should do that right now!