Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ho-Hum Life

So, I thought I would regale you all with a lovely tale of my day-to-day life, since I know you all think it is SOOOO fascinating!
9:00- Alarm goes off. I don't want to get up, since I know I have to clean
9:30- Jason gets up.
10:00- I get up and hop in the shower.
10:30- I am dressed, and begin cleaning by sorting the laundry that I did on Wednesday, or maybe Tuesday. I find I do not have enough hangers for all of our shirts. Maybe I should buy some more.
11:00- I start cleaning the bathroom. I put cleaner in the toilet bowl, and promptly forget about it.
11:30- I start cleaning the kitchen. I begin by clearing off the table, and then start the dishes.
12:00- Jason and I fight over who has to sweep and mop. Okay, not a real fight, but still. I lose, but Jason has to clean the living room.
12:30- I realize I am all out of clorox wipes, and I cannot survive without them.
1:00- I take some time to read blogs and do facebook. I have tagged you all in a note, so be sure to check yours!
1:30- After trying to call Lauren all day so I can see if I can borrow her fondue pot, I decide to just head on over to ask her. We decide to take some empty boxes to the trash as well.
2:00- No success with the fondue pot, so we head home. I watch some TV- the Food Network. A little of Everyday Italian, Barefoot Contessa, and Food Network Challenge.
4:00- I call my Mom to get the rules for Oh Heck! I begin getting ready to have Dan and Faith over for fondue. This is also when I discover I forgot to scrub the toilet, so I do that as well.
4:30- Faith and I go to the grocery store to get stuff for fondue. I also pick up some more clorox wipes, toilet paper, and some DELICIOUS 100 calorie fudgesicles.
5:30- We do Fondue! Swiss cheese, then oil, then chocolate. We also have a great time chatting, playing MarioKart DoubleDash and playing Imaginiff.
11:00- I check facebook again, and decide to blog about my fascinating life.
Now don't you all wish you were me? Haha! Just kidding. I have a pretty tame life. At least it's fun, though!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

What did you call that day? Ho-hum? That sounds like the best day ever, except I would substitute guitar hero, and instead of the cleaning part, I would be still sleeping.

Emily said...

Sounds like a good day. I would love to leave a really witty comment, but I am really tired, so I will refrain from sounding stupid. I wish we could play games with you guys.

I am a mother! said...

We had a GREAT TIME doing fondue! I am hooked! Thanks again!