Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Reject Pieces

These are the other projects I submitted to the beading contest. Admittedly, some of the photos could be better, but not too bad, right?
This one I designed around Jacob Black. (I know, I am loser.) But it totally goes with him, huh? I submitted this one for the heart category. (There is a heart in the center-ish piece that I stuck in just so I could submit this one. It's better without it.) It's made of horn, sunstone, pyrite, and assorted fibers.
This one was for the gemstones category, and is probably one of my favorite pieces. It's agate, turquoise, and black crystal.
This one was for pearls, and it is pearls and adventurine. (I think. Green stones give me some trouble.) The pearls are a lovely peach color, which is hard to see in the photo.

So- What I want to know is this. Do you think they picked the right piece? Or rather, which piece is your favorite?

3 comments:

I am a mother! said...

I really do love the plastic one that they chose the best. Out of these one's I like Jacob's feathery one the best. You are so talented!!

Hazel said...

It is so hard to pick a favorite. They all have a totally different feel, but I think I like the feathery one too. It is a conversation piece. Speaking of conversation. I wore your mom's coral one. I think you know what one I am talking about, and I got soooo many compliments.

Emily said...

I like the middle one. But I think I could happily wear any of them. As soon as I have a ton of money you can be my private jeweler, okay?